15 mins Prep Time
30 mins Cook Time
45 mins Total Time
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Sweet Potato Veggie Foodles!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 8 cups)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- Vegetable broth, if needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, to garnish
For the buffalo pasta sauce:
- 3-4 tablespoons of your favourite hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet, season with salt, pepper and coat lightly with cooking spray. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- On another baking sheet, lay out the Freshline Sweet Potato Veggie Foodles and coat lightly with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 17-20 minutes or until cooked through, but still al dente (taste test.)
- While the cauliflower and sweet potato roasts, puree the cashews in a high- speed blender or food processor until creamy. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the coconut oil to the cashew cream along with the other ingredients for the buffalo sauce and puree again until creamy. If needed, add in vegetable broth until reached a sauce-like consistency (not runny, but not too thick.) Cover and set aside, to keep warm.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with half of the buffalo sauce mixture, keeping the remaining sauce in the pot.
- Spread the cauliflower back out on the baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes or until sauce begins to bubble.
- Plate the Freshline Sweet Potato Veggie Foodles and top with cauliflower florets. Stir the buffalo sauce and then drizzle over plates. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
This Recipe Features…