10 mins Prep Time
20 mins Cook Time
30 mins Total Time
- 2 Packages of Freshline Foods Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles
- 4 oz uncooked linguine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 20 sage leaves
- ¼ teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- ⅓ cup starchy water reserved from cooking pasta
- ⅓ cup chicken stock
- 19 oz can of white beans (canellini or white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- While linguine is cooking, cook the Freshline Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles over medium heat in a large frying pan, turning frequently with tongs until it is cooked evenly (4 or so minutes). When cooked al dente, set aside with pasta.
- Heat butter in the pan, then add the sage leaves and nutmeg, stirring frequently. Cook until the sage leaves turn a dark green (3 or so minutes) and butter turns slightly golden.
- Quickly remove the sage leaves, then add the chicken stock and water. Simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Add the pasta, butternut squash white beans and parmesan cheese to the pan and toss to coat.
- Top with the sage leaves and serve.
This Recipe Features…
Freshline’s Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles!