25 Mins Prep Time
8 Mins Cook Time
33 Mins Total Time
For the Butternut Squash Foodles:
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles!
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the cashew sauce:
- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- To serve:
- 2 tbsp toasted cashews
- For the sauce: place cashews in a sauté pan and roast for about 5 minutes until toasted.
- Transfer the cashews to a blender (or food processor), together with minced garlic, maple syrup, water and salt. Blend until very smooth. Add more water if needed.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the Freshline Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles, and toss in the pan for 3-4 minutes with tongs until tender-crisp.
- Lower the heat a little and toss in the spinach. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add half of the cashew sauce, and toss to combine. Add water if the mixture is too sticky.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, and sprinkle toasted cashews on top.
This Recipe Features…
Freshline’s Butternut Squash Veggie Foodles!