7 mins Prep time
5 mins Cook time
12 mins Total time
For the noodles:
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Carrot Veggie Foodles!
For the sauce:
- 1 full TBSP unhulled tahini (or the regular tahini if you want)
- 1 TBSP good walnut oil (or good olive oil)
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- To top: handful of parsley (chopped), sesame seeds, pine nuts and anything else you fancy
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce until you get them all combined.
- Pour sauce over the Freshline Carrot Veggie Foodles and gently mix them by hand to coat.
- Top with parsley, sesame and pine nuts and serve fresh.
- Keeps well in the fridge overnight.
This Recipe Features…