- 1 package of Freshline’s Zucchini Veggie Foodles!
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp. regular butter or butter alternative such as Earth Balance for a dairy free version
- 1 Tsp. nutritional yeast for a cheese-like taste (optional)
- Crushed red pepper flakes as needed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mince 1 clove of garlic and add into a medium sized skillet
- Add in 1 Tbsp. of butter or Earth Balance butter substitute for dairy free version and sauté garlic lightly
- Add in 1 package of Freshline’s Zucchini Veggie Foodles and sauté until tender
- Remove zucchini noodles from heat and add in 1 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast (optional).
- Add in crushed red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste
For this recipe, you can use Earth Balance vegan butter substitute in order to keep it dairy free. You are welcome to use regular butter if dairy is not a concern for you. Nutritional yeast adds a cheese-like flavour without adding any dairy. If dairy is not an issue, you are welcome to use fresh grated Parmesan cheese instead. Be careful to only sauté zucchini until tender. Zucchini’s are high in water content and can very easily become watery if left on heat for too long.
The Recipe Features…