- 2 Packages of Freshline Turnip Veggie Foodles!
- 3 cups packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups trimmed Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the basil, pine nuts, lie oil, garlic salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Halve and then thinly slice the Brussels sprouts to shreds.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skilled over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the Freshline Turnip Veggie Foodles and Brussels sprouts, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the turnip noodles are al dente, uncovering and tossing occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Pour the pesto on top and toss to combine thoroughly. Serve warm.
This dish is gluten-free, vegan and paleo-friendly.
This Recipe Features…
Freshline’s Turnip Veggie Foodles!