5 mins Prep Time
1 hr Cook Time
1 hr, 5 mins Total Time
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Turnip Veggie Foodles!
- 1 12 -ounce chicken breast (with bones), skin discarded
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- 1 red bell pepper
- 5 scallions
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring the chicken, broth and two cups of water to a simmer.
- Lower the heat to low, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove the chicken and let cool.
- While the chicken is cooking, deseed and then thinly slice the red bell pepper and slice the scallions on an angle. Combine Freshline’s Turnip Veggie Foodles and bell pepper, set aside.
- Then, shred the chicken and set aside, returning only the bones back into the simmering broth and raise the heat to bring to a boil. Then, let cook uncovered and reduce down by about one-third, about 10-15 minutes.
- Once reduced, strain the broth by scooping out the bones with a slotted spoon. 6. Whisk the curry paste into the broth and return to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add the Turnip Veggie Foodles and bell pepper and cook until the Foodles are just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded chicken and scallions.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with cilantro leaves. Serve with the lime wedges.
This Recipe Features…
Freshline’s Turnip Veggie Foodles!