25 mins Total Time
For the salad:
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Zucchini Veggie Foodles!
- 1 Package of Freshline’s Carrot Veggie Foodles!
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (I used red)
- 2 tablespoons slivered raw almonds
- ¼ packed cup fresh cilantro
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari, if gluten-free)
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon Siracha (or other Asian hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of water, to thin (or more as needed)
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a food processor and pulse until creamy – or simply whisk together thoroughly. Taste and adjust, if necessary. Set aside.
- Place the Freshline Zucchini Veggie Foodless & Freshline Carrot Veggie Foodles in a large mixing bowl along with the, bell pepper, green onions, quinoa, almonds and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together thoroughly.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and enjoy.
This Recipe Features…
Freshline’s Green Zucchini Veggie Foodles!