Just a few minutes are all it takes to create a bowl full of Freshline’s Zucchini Foodles topped with a tangy caper olive sauce and juicy sweet cherry tomatoes.
15 mins Prep Time
10 mins Cook Time
25 mins Total Time
- 2 Packages of Freshline’s Zucchini Foodles!
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon capers , drained and rinsed (plus more to top)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 10-15 kalamata olives , pitted (plus more to top)
- 2 Tablespoons/30ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 8oz/ 227g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves, roughly torn or cut into ribbons
- The juice of half a lemon
- Place the garlic, capers , salt, red pepper flakes and olives , on a cutting board and run a chef’s knife through a few times, then mash with the flat side of the knife to make a chunky paste similar to tapenade.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the olive oil, tomatoes, and basil. Set aside to marinate for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Toss the Freshline Zucchini Foodles with the lemon juice and add to the tomato mixture.
- Toss gently and serve with additional capers, olives and basil on top if desired.
Notes: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo, Raw
This Recipe Features…