- 2 Packages of Freshline’s Zucchini Veggie Foodles!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2/3 cup artichoke heartshalved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata oliveshalved
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsleychopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- Crumbled goat feta cheese for serving*
- Add the Freshline Zucchini Veggie Foodles to a large serving bowl with the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and kalamata olives.
- Whisk together the next 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour this dressing over the zucchini pasta and toss everything together.
- Serve cold with crumbled feta cheese (Note: To serve this meal hot, heat the grapeseed oil, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, and garlic in a non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add the Zucchini Veggie Foodles and cook until softened, and much of the liquid has evaporated. Add the remaining ingredients and continue cooking until hot. Serve with feta cheese on top if desired).
*You may use goat milk feta cheese. You can leave the cheese out entirely in order to keep this recipe raw, vegan, and paleo.
This Recipe Features…